Monday, August 20, 2012

Furla Candy Bag; The Perfect Treat



AHHHHHHHH! Ive died and gone to handbag heaven.  Handbag designer Furla has me so excited to share with you their new line or maybe not so new line of Candy jelly bags. Furla first introduced the Candy bag in 2010, they sold like hot cakes and sold out in every major department store, The Gods of handbag heaven were kind enough to relaunch the Furla candy bag again for Summer/Spring 2012. They come in array of colors and designs and are reasonably priced (My husband snagged mine for only $228). Ive had my share of Louis Vuitton  and Gucci handbags but I'm sure you all would agree with me when I say that sometimes handbags such as these can break the bank and leave a lot to be desired when it comes to color and design and are just plain BORING.


My husband who knows how excited I've been about purchasing a Candy bag, got it for me as a gift (which means I wont feel bad when I go to purchase another) ha! they're just that addicting! Ladies Ladies this bag is a must have, you can wear it to dress up your simple jeans and tee or it can be the accent to a colorful or solid maxi dress. And are great for the color blocking trend!  I'm all about buying things that make you feel good and are of good quality, the assortment of vibrant colors matched with this bags durability and practicality are everything a woman needs in a handbag. The Furla Candy bag is HOT HOT HOT.   My husband purchased my Furla bag in a Teal color at Bloomingdales (he has such good taste lol) it can be worn in all seasons. You can snag this bag at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Furla's online store and other major department stores. Check out the various colors below!




My Furla Bag in Teal!
Another View of my wonderful bag!

Furla 3 tone Yellow, Pink and Black Candy Bag
Furla 3 tone Orange, Lipstick and Black Candy Bag
Furla three tone Clear, Orange and Pink Candy bag
Tri-color Geranio Blue Red and White Satchel Bag
Furla Black Gloss Studded Candy Bag (Limited Edition)
Furla Brown and Snakeskin Candy Bag (Limited Edition)



Furla Candy Bag in White and Black with Dalmatian spot print on Pony hair (Limited Edition)











Colors Perfect for Spring/Summer



Colors Perfect for Fall/Winter

3 comments: